Loan Front is an online loan application that provides instant digital personal loans to its customers. You can apply for a loan of a minimum of Rs 2000 and a maximum of Rs 2 Lac. Loan Front app charges less interest rate on its instant personal loans if we compare it with the market.
Vaibhav Vyapaar PVT LTD (NBFC) is one of its lending partners. For instance, the Loan Front app is a trusted application for the application of instant personal loans online.
A salaried and self-employed person earning more than Rs 15,000 can apply for a quick loan online. In this article, we will explain everything.
Loan Front App – Personal Loan
Loan Front comes under the best instant personal loan applications of 2022. It helps people cover the emergency fund needs and provide them with an instant fund solution. Let’s look into the features.
- Flexible repayment options: Loan Front provides flexible repayment options for the loan amount.
- Lower interest rate: Loan Front offers the lowest interest rate to its customers. The minimum annual interest rate charged to the customers is 20%.
- Quick loan approval: Your application will get approved within minutes after submitting all the documents.
- Minimum documentation: It allows people to submit the basic documents to complete the application.
- Online process: Everything is online. You do not have to do anything extra to complete the process.
- Collateral-free loan: A customer does not have to provide any security to avail of a personal loan.
- Download Loan Front Application: To begin, one needs to download the Loan Front application on their smartphone. Here is the link to the website: https://www.loanfront.in/.
- Complete KYC: After downloading, it is essential to update the KYC records.
- Get the funds: After the KYC is completed, one can apply for a loan and get the funds right into the bank account after the approval.
As mentioned earlier, the interest rate varies, and it charges a minimum of 20% annual interest rate on the due amount from its customers.
Remember, 20% is the minimum interest rate charged on your loan account. It can vary and depend on the loan amount and tenure.
Loan Repayment – Loan Front App
There is nothing difficult in it. You can repay your loan by following the below-given steps:
- First, visit the repayment page of Loan Front. Here is the link: https://www.loanfront.in/pay/index.php.
- You now have to enter the registered mobile number followed by the captcha code.
- Search for the loan account
- Check on the due amount and pay it with available online payment options.
- That’s all.
The bottom line
Here we come at the end. Loan Front is working for a decade and helping people cover their need for digital funds online. Anyone earning an income of 15,000 or more is eligible for an instant personal loan from Loan Front App.
For instance, we have added all the essential details in this article. Still, if anything is not present over here? Then, remind us in the comments section.