Do you wish to check whether your Android phone is rooted or not? No matter you’ve bought a new Android device or want to check if your old device is well rooted or not, there must be some or the other way to do so. If you’re seeking for any method check if your Android device is rooted, here is an amazing application that lets you do the same. Root Checker is an incredible application that enables its Android users to check their device for root access.
Root Checker is a perfect application to provide the Android users to check their Android device for root which means administrator or Superuser access. This is a simple to use application that sends a notification to the users to check whether or not they have appropriately setup root access to their Android device. Root Checker is the best app that allows users to check whether the device is rooted or not. It is a simple app that enables you to check the rooting of this device in a few seconds.
It checks whether you have Superuser privileges or not. This app provides information regarding the state of your device. The additional feature of this app is that it shares the results on various social media platforms. It is a lightweight application that offers numerous benefits to the users. Here is everything you need to know about Root Checker application like its features, working and you can also find the direct link to download and install Root Checker Apk for Android device using the APK file. Check it out!
Write About Root Checker Apk?
- 1 Write About Root Checker Apk?
- 1.1 How to Download and Install Root Checker Apk for Android devices:
- 1.2 How to Use Root Checker Apk for Android Devices:
- 1.3 Requirements of Root Checker Apk:
- 1.4 Features of Root Checker Apk:
- 1.5 How to Root an Android device using the Root Checker App?
- 1.6 Frequently Asked Questions on Root Checker App:
Root Checker is an amazing application that lets you verify your toot or SuperUser configuration on your Android phone. You can simply install this Root Checker Android application on your device and check out whether your device is rooted or not. Root Checker is absolutely free to use Android application and it is quite simple to use and navigate all through the application.
Root Checker is the best application that allows the users to verify your root or SuperUser configuration on your Android mobile device. If you are looking to know whether the device is rooted or not, the users must install this Root Checker app APK on their Android device. Root Checker is the free Android application that lets the users check the rooting access available on your Android mobile phone. In this post, we have come up with a detailed guide that helps the users to download and install the latest version of the Root Checker app APK on your Android device.
You can use this application with much ease as it is quite speedy and simple to use Android application. As of now, this Root checker application is used by more than 10 millions of users on their Android devices across the world. If in case, your SuperUser configuration on your device doesn’t function properly or if it is not installed or not operating correctly, then Root Checker is here for you that detects any issue or disorder on your Android phone right away.
If you are a novice user of Root Checker, it provides you with simple ways to check whether your Android device is rooted or not, provides access root, administrator, or SuperUser (SU). If in case, you have not set up your root or SuperUser in a proper way, Root Checker notifies you. In short, Root Checker is a user interface Android application.
How to Download and Install Root Checker Apk for Android devices:
You can download and install Root Checker Android app on your device right from the Google Play Store app store marketplace and the link is provided below. If you don’t wish to download the Root Checker app from the Play Store, you can simply download it from the direct APK link provided below for Root Checker APK.
- First of all, you need to download and install the Root Checker application on your Android phone through the Play Store app store marketplace.
- Otherwise, you can even download the app from the direct APK link from the 3rd party website.
- Before that, you need to get app permission from your Android device.
- Go to Settings >> Security >> enable Unknown Sources option on your mobile phone.
- Make sure that you download and install the SuperUser management applications, such as SuperSU or SuperUser.
- Root Checker displays a window asking you whether to accept or refuse the root access request.
- Upon accepting the request, the Root Checker tool verifies and approves your root access on your Android device.
- If the app refuses your request, it is not possible to root your Android phone using the Root Checker application.
That’s all! This is the easy procedure to download and install Root Checker tool on your Android device for free. From now on, you can start rooting various Android devices without any hassle.
How to Use Root Checker Apk for Android Devices:
Once you are done with the installation of the Root Checker app, you can further proceed with checking whether your device is rooted or not.
- Download and install the Root Checker application on your Android device either via the Play Store or from the direct APK link.
- Soon after installing the SuperUser management applications, like SuperSU or SuperUser, you can begin operating with them.
- Root Checker will then pops up with a window asking you to reject or accept the root access request.
- Once you accept the request, Root Checker will begin verifying and approving your root access.
- If in case, you decline the request, Root Checker will not root any access on your Android device.
Requirements of Root Checker Apk:
The current latest version of Root Checker application is 6.4.5. As of now, millions of users have downloaded and installed the Root Checker app on their Android device across various locations. The developers have updated this app in recent times i.e., on 18th November 2018. This is one of the best tools that let the users root various devices with much ease. The Root Checker app is available on Google Play Store app store marketplace. This app falls under the category of rooting the Android devices.
The users can download and install the Root Checker app on their mobile device from the Play Store. If you dislike downloading this app from Play Store, you can simply head over to the trusted third party website to download the apk file of Root Checker app. You can easily download and install Root Checker tool on your latest version of Android phone by checking whether your device meets the following pre-requisites or not:
- Download the latest version of the Root Checker APK v6.4.5 on your Android device.
- Ensure that your device has adequate storage space to install this app.
- Make sure that you have high-speed active internet connection for accessing this app without any hassle.
Features of Root Checker Apk:
Here are the noteworthy features of the Root Checker app for your Android device:
- Root Checker is a simple to use application with easy to use user interface.
- This application makes use of a stable and consistent method to test your Android device for root or SuperUser access.
- This app is currently used by millions of Android device users across the world.
- Root Checker makes use of various methods to check the root that is quite fast and cool.
- The most frequent binary that is used on Android devices is SU binary which controls root (SuperUser) access.
- Root Checker verifies and assures if the SuperUser binary is sited in its appropriate place or not on the Android devices and also authenticates the proper working of the root access.
- Root Checker tool is an easy to use user interface so that it lets you navigate through the app with much ease.
- In order to check whether your device has root access or SuperUser access, the users can make use of this incredible tool.
- This app is compatible with the latest versions of the Android operating system.
How to Root an Android device using the Root Checker App?
- First of all, you need to enter the URL link of the official website of this app from your web browser on your phone. Just click on the download Root Checker button on your Android device.
- At the time of downloading the Root Checker Android root apk, you will receive a notification that says ‘This type of file may harm your device.’ Click on Ok button. You don’t have to worry about harming your device.
- After the completion of the downloading process, you can simply click on the drop-down menu from the notification bar.
- You will see a message that says ‘Google Installation blocked message.’
- You don’t have to worry about this installation blocked message.
- Simply ignore the message and hit on the option that says ‘Install anyway (unsafe) and click on OK.
- The installation process of the Root Checker app begins on your Android device.
- Before the installation, you need to make sure that you have obtained permission from your Android device.
- Just go to Settings >> Lock Screen and scroll down below to check the Unknown Sources button.
- It then displays a message saying that if you install apps from unknown sources, it might be vulnerable to your device as well as the confidential data available on your device.
- Just click on OK button that indicates you are completing in acceptance with this installation.
- You are solely responsible for the damage that occurs to your device and the data.
- After the completion of the installation of the Root Checker app, you can click to open the app.
- You can see an update option available on the device.
- Hit the install button. In just a few moments, Root Checker app installs successfully on your Android device.
- Open the app and click on ‘Try it’ button that pops up on the screen.
- You can see 4 options on the Root Checker page on your device that include root authorization, uninstall tool, Auto-start and purify.
- After finishing the implementation process, you can get back to the home page.
- You can successfully complete the rooting process using the Root Checker app.
- If you are unsure whether the rooting process is successful or not, you need to download the Root Checker app from the Google Play Store.
- You can download this app so as to check whether the rooting process is successful or not.
- You can see the result as the device is rooted.
Frequently Asked Questions on Root Checker App:
Check out some of the frequently asked questions about rooting an Android device and the Root Checker app:
- Can I Unroot an Android device?
- Yes, there is a possibility to unroot an Android device after rooting it for a while. For that, you need to flash an RUU, SBF and get back your device to the original settings.
- Is Rooting an Android device illegal?
- In fact, it is not at all illegal to root an Android device. There are some legal rules for most of the devices. It is pretty complicated if you disobey those rules.
- Will rooting brick my device?
- There are some cases wherein rooting have ended up bricking an Android device. However, it is not mandatory in all cases. If you follow the instructions in the right way then, you don’t have to worry about bricking the device.
- Are there any phones that are unrootable?
- There are some mobile manufacturers who tried to make unrootable devices with complex protections such as Droid X. Even then, some of them tried to root their devices.
- Will rooting boost up my device?
- No, rooting doesn’t show any kind of improvement in the speed of your Android device. However, it provides feasibility to speed up the device through simple tricks.
That’s all! This is everything you need to know about the Root Checker APK for Android device. We have included the benefits, features, limitations and the installation process of the Root Checker app on Android. We presume that this guide has given enough details about the app. For more doubts and queries, just ask us through the comments section below.